Jungle Warfare III

by Roman aka jar

posted by roman, jarhead, kong

Aloa Brushfolks,

this time I want to show another project finsihed.
It is about 2 Infinity Soldiers holding out their last stance somewhere deep in destroyed jungle village.
It was a lot of fun finishing these both up. In fact I am truely happy to finish some stuff these days, as I started so many projects due painting classes. So it is truely a feeling of freedom getting something done finally.


Jungle Warfare III
Corvus Belli, Infinity, 28 mm


I hope you like them!
I used a very special NEW product by Juweela - true small scale sandbags, which will be available soon at
Secret Weapons and PK-Pro.


If you are interested in Jungle Warfare I or Jungle Warfare II - check those links!
If you are interested in how to achieve a jungle athomsphere on your project check the following article:

Using different materials to create a jungle on a small base.
So far, happy painting to you!
Best Wishes
Roman

Comments:

There are 3 Kommentare for Jungle Warfare III

Post a Comment