Musica & Info

by Roman aka jar


Well, 


I really got bored of any sort of music earlier this year.
Due my job and passion I listen to so much music that sometimes the only music I am in need of is silence.


So I took a break.
Removed all music from my ears and after I while I started to search new music.

As these days I am going back to the roots of Massive Voodoo I decided to create a music playlist on youtube for the modern miniature painter. Call it a radio or such. Music that I use for painting and find inspiring. In one of my recent private coachings with Nicholas, he told me he would love to see such a thing. Here it is - Music for the right painting mood, music that inspires me.

I leave the old playlists in the past, if you are interested in it, check it here!


I hope you enjoy!






Comments:

There are 1 Kommentare for Musica & Info

Post a Comment